Biz-ability FZ LLC
Standard Member

Member since : March 2010

Home / Business Services / Training / Management Training And Development / Dubai / Biz-ability FZ LLC
Biz-ability FZ LLC

Contact Details

Company Name:
Biz-ability FZ LLC
Contact Person:
Manager
PO Box:
72423
Address:
Dubai Media City
City:
Dubai
Country:
United Arab Emirates
Phone:
971-04-3914791
Website:
www.biz-ability.com
Send Message Now

Biz-ability is one of the largest independent training & human resources consultancy companies in the Middle East, operating since 1993. We have a proven track record in helping our clients achieve results. Working with passion, we take a holistic view of your business to help you identify the most effective interventions. The training methodology behind the biz-ability guarantee focuses on ‘Action Learning’. As a rule, our material contains 40% practical exercises developed specifically for your organisation, with a further 30% being generic exercises (total 70% action learning). We will conduct research in the organisation in order to develop these specific exercises.

Hours of Operation

Monday 09.00 AM - 06.00 PM
Tuesday 09.00 AM - 06.00 PM
Wednesday 09.00 AM - 06.00 PM
Thursday 09.00 AM - 06.00 PM
Friday Closed
Saturday 09.00 AM - 06.00 PM
Sunday 09.00 AM - 06.00 PM

Payment Mode

Master Master Visa Visa Cash Cash

Send a Message to Biz-ability FZ LLC